Our website is a place on the Internet where you can find instructions on a variety of things. You and other users of our Site have access to hundreds of articles, video and other information that are intended to provide tips and advices to improve your life.
The Site is for general research, informational, and entertainment purposes only. The information on the Site represents the opinions and perspectives of a variety of contributors and users of the Site since its inception. You should assume that we have not independently verified the accuracy, thoroughness, or relevance of the content available on the Site. All of the content and information appearing on the Site is subject to the disclaimers set forth below in Section 6.
This Site is intended for use by persons who are at least 13 years old. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old, and you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you.
1. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
You agree that from time to time we may, at our sole discretion, modify, add or remove any or all parts of these Terms.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
We reserve the right from time to time to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. We may temporarily or permanently modify or remove any part or all of your content from the Site at any time without any notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal.
3. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Site, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to the Site. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
4. DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS; LINKS
The Site contains advertisements, offers, or other links to other websites and resources of third parties that we do not control. That information, as well as advertisements, may or may not be or remain wholly accurate. You acknowledge and agree that our website is not responsible or liable for (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or (ii) the content, advertising, or products or services on or available from such sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that we endorse the linked site. You use the links at your own risk. Once you choose to link to another website, you should read and understand that website’s privacy statement before use the website or disclosing any personal information.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through the Site or which provide links on the Site, including, for example, “click to purchase” and other similar programs, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You waive any claim against our website and agree to hold our website harmless from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on the Site.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you agree to hold our website and their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, attorneys, suppliers, etc. harmless from, and indemnify them for, all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to: (i) your access to and use of the Site and the content therein; (ii) your violation of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party; (iii) any dispute you have or claim to have with one or more users of the Site; (iv) any disclosures made with your permission.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Since operation and functionality of the Site depend on factors such as the type of hardware, software, or network you are using, there is a possibility that the Site may not work on your computer, be interrupted or have errors in its operation, or may interfere or even harm the operation of your computer; our website does not warrant the successful operation of the Site on your computer, and we are not liable for any such problems that result from your use of the Site.
MOREOVER, THE SITE MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE THE SITE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. OUR WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR WEBSITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, our website makes the following specific disclaimers for the following categories of information:
7. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER OUR WEBSITE NOR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS AND SUPPLIERS, NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY.
8. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
1. Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the Site by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal.
2. No Agency; No Third Party Beneficiary. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms. Neither of us intends that any third party will be a beneficiary of or entitled to rely on any part of these Terms.
3. Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
4. No Assignment. These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone without the express written permission of our website. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms without the express written permission of our website will be null and void. Our website shall have the right to transfer, assign and/or delegate these Terms to one or more third parties without your permission.
5. Paragraph Headings. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
6. No Waiver. The failure of our website to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or our website’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.